Saturday, August 28, 2010

Matt Frewer




Hey Guys,

A lot has happen since I posted god knows when long ago. I'm no longer in living in London, I currently work in Wellington, New Zealand. Its a long way away from the smog but living next to a beach(very cold beach but a beach none the less) is pretty cool.
One thing I have noticed living here is I have more time for my own work(because I have no mate yet, sad but true). Here is a speed sculpt I finished up. Unless I make more friends soon you'll be seeing more of me. I'm still working on my fall series but its hard without my ref books but they are on there way.

Peace out

S

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Yo Billy No-Mates, how d'you do the chainmail?looks sweet! Who sculpts Frewer busts these days!?

Also: why aren't you and Gusty tearin' up the town?

Love,
Big Bosh

A. Riabovitchev said...

Congrats with new place !LOVE this sculpter!Really cool one.:o)

Philippe Gaulier said...

Cool sculpt mr Rowan. And yes, give a call to old Gustav and tell him to take his Hands out of his pockets :)
Have fun!

Kristian said...

holy moly! NZ! that's fantastic sam really great. I love new zealand. You are very lucky

Henry South said...

your missed back in blighty homeslice!

executeyk said...

Hm, guess you've made some friends since this post?

Ken said...

Sam, congrats on the new gig! You well deserve it. Godspeed!

Tony Thorne said...

Jeez Sam,
you are just over the ditch!
Hope you've made a few friends by now. The Southern Ocean will settle and get warmish in the next month or so.

Coincidentally I've just been animating on a commercial for Jetstar about how cheap it is to fly to Australia...

'(',

Unknown said...

great model!

stephen molyneaux said...

you must have made some friends = no blog updates

Bryan Wynia said...

Great work! Really impressive stuff.