Sunday, April 26, 2009

fall video and CgCoach



My first Time lapse, I feel like an internet geek YES!
Yeah this is a video of me sculpting my latest character in my fall series.
The series is a thing I plan to do for a long time on and off .
Hopefully end up with range of model that all tie together some how.

And finally a website I have been mentoring on for ages in secret has went live.I was started by two of my friends and peers I used to work with Andrew McDonald and Alwyn Hunt.
I aid of the lauch of the site ,They have put together an amazing Sculpture comp called "Creatures and critters"


I sadly can't enter because am a judge boo! But everyone else can!
Great thing about this comp there is a student and pros section. So it really fair.
If your are or know a digital modeler fire over to the site and give it a go.

sam

5 comments:

Philippe Gaulier said...

Hey Sam, love your Z-bush WIP. The arm starts looking great, looking forward to seeing the rest of your model! ;)

Philippe

Bryan Wynia said...

Great work. I'm really enjoying cg.coach as well! Thanks alot.

Bryan Wynia said...

Great work. I'm really enjoying cg.coach as well! Thanks alot.

Kevin McDonagh said...

Novoda totally endorses Sam Rowans taste in music.

Ken said...

dude, this video is awesome.... amazing seeing how u work.

And congrats on the site! Will check it out